6th Year DARE Assessments with Dr Blánaid Gavin
Dr Blánaid Gavin has opened her assessment practice for 6th year students.
If you are a parent of a 6th year student and you are seeking to receive an ADHD assessment for your child, you can be referred to Dr Blánaid Gavin by referral from your GP.
The steps to receive assessment
- Contact your GP to arrange consultation
- Outline the need of the assessment
- Advise your GP that you are looking to be referred to Dr. Blánaid Gavin
- Your GP will send your referral to Dr. Blánaid Gavin
- Wait for the assessment appointment
The assessment is strictly for individuals in the 6th year of school, looking to apply through DARE as part of their CAO application.