An ADHD coach can help you with:
- Connecting with your strengths
- Working on areas such as time management
- Building routine and productive habits tailored for you
- How to work with your coach in working towards real action steps, bring accountability into your life with your coach guidance
- Decision making
- Planning and prioritising
- Emotional regulation
An ADHD coach will help customise a plan to your needs using their own tool box of action-focused strategies in line with ADHD challenges, together with your willingness in this partnership.
Every individual is unique in their own brain and mind, so not one fits for all. Find what works for you! This journey highlights what is important for you.
- Your ADHD coach will work with you to create your own tools and strategies that can work for you.
- Coaching partnership can help increase self awareness and work toward your personal goals thus increasing confidence and plan with more ease.
The ADHD coaching partnership aims to bring you into action and clarity towards your unique goals.
To get more information contact a coach where you may be able to avail of a free consultation call to discuss further.
Definition Provided by Karla Farrell (lifecoach) on behalf of ADDCA Coaching ( ICF approved)